- Too many movies and programmes on TV that I want to record!
- Having an HD- along side a HDR- FOX T2 allows you to watch TV or record a third channel if needed.
- Buying an external HDD before getting one as a present on Xmas day allows you to transfer recordings off the internal HDD as space runs out is a must.
- Transfering recordings (and decrypting) recordings off the HDR takes a very long time, and should be done way before the Xmas period.
- Having AVS Video Convertor to instantly turn a recorded programme to DVD is handy for visitors who don’t want to miss an episode of their soap fix!
However, if you’ve not done any of this then there’s always next Xmas, and of course it is not too late to prepare for the New Year…