My Humax Forum » Miscellaneous » The Lounge

Tell us about your Humax Product

(184 posts)
  1. af123

af123

Where do I start? It's a fantastic box. One feature I really like is the ability to plug my digital camera straight into the USB port and display the photos on the screen or copy them to the internal disk.

| Sun 5 Feb 2012 21:13:02 #11 |
  2. morrismen

morrismen

Humax HD-Fox T2

The Humax HD-Fox T2 is simple and easy to use. It automates processes through it's uncomplicated menu system. Each menu selection is standardised and intuitive so it is effortless to navigate. The screen displays are informative. The ability to connect an external data drive for recording, and the recent addition of the Humax Portal are welcome additions. HD quality is great! I'll be moving to Satellite so a Fox Sat T2 is appreciated in the current range. Well Done!

| Mon 6 Feb 2012 11:09:50 #12 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

jsywrasse

My Humax Foxsat HDR has provided hours of excellent viewing and is now going to France with us to be set up there.

Great bit of kit!

| Mon 6 Feb 2012 11:44:29 #13 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

dobadob

Foxsat-HDR

It's a well sorted product in a market of underdeveloped and bug-ridden competitors

| Mon 6 Feb 2012 13:00:36 #14 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

MattNoVAT

Humax does it all and with HD quality too. With features like the simple to use EPG, to Series Link and creating your own folders its easy for even the most non technical person to record your favourite TV shows and group them together. The "Schedule" feature shows you all everything that you have requested to record, this is a little gem and highlights the level of thought thats been put into the features. With the ability to transfer your digital pictures direct from your camera or memory stick via the USB connection Humax has all the necessary features for the digital age. The File Manager is also an incredibly useful tool. All this and no subscription? I have two Humax boxes and they paid for themselves within seven months and I would NEVER consider returning to subscription based viewing.

| Tue 7 Feb 2012 14:57:56 #15 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

delbert13

It's not about what you like the most, it's more about what you miss. Trying to live without a PVR these days is a major pain (take it from someone that's experienced it recently). Imagine, if you will, going back to the days when you had to plan your time around what you wanted to watch on TV. The invention of the video recorder was a great step forward but having a PVR to do all the hard work of programming for you just makes life all the sweeter!

With so little on the TV that's worth watching it's nice to know that my PVR is on the look out for anything that might take my fancy.

| Wed 8 Feb 2012 23:50:47 #16 |
  7. smarts

smarts

The best thing about the Humax is it's just so easy to use! We love it and couldn't live without it

| Thu 9 Feb 2012 23:55:46 #17 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

RISING DAMP

Had a 9200T for years when they first came out,could not live without it,but would love the HD upgrade!

| Fri 10 Feb 2012 6:58:12 #18 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

SHC

Started the Humax journey with a 9200 in November 2005 added a Foxsat HDR in November 2009 and replaced the 9200 (failed hard drive) with a refurbished 9200TBX in september 2010 ( I still distribute the analogue output to several TV's through an aerial amplifier. Thinking back my first blank VHS tape in the mid 70's cost £16 and the deck over £500, so my Humax boxes have offered good value for money and been a pleasure to use.

| Fri 10 Feb 2012 12:22:58 #19 |
  10. sandsider

sandsider

Newbie here . The fact that none of my neighbours own one of these machines , makes me feel special . To own another one would double my satisfaction. Love and peace.

| Fri 10 Feb 2012 14:38:33 #20 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.