My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

9150 problem

(7 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

ianw1964

My parents and father-in-law both have 9150t's which have stopped responding today with the same problem.There has been no scheduled update for this model this week so another model must have affected them. My 9200t is ok. Just noticed that the 9150 update has been brought forward from friday to 10am thursday. This may be a fix.

| Wed 14 Dec 2011 21:27:25 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to the Forum

Have a read of the thread pinned to the top of the forum, it explains all - suspect you have old versions of software on board.

Will close this thread shortly.

| Wed 14 Dec 2011 21:28:54 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

deadfox18

We have a PVR-9150T
    The machine will not work on the remote or on manual buttons on the front of the machine, we have tried everything, is this the same problem affecting us all, we were set to buy a new machine, but have so many programmes recorded we would hate to lose. Any help would be appreciated, this is my first post.

| Wed 14 Dec 2011 22:15:56 #3 |
  4. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to the Forum

If you have a read through the pinned thread at the top of forum (I know it is a little long now) all will become clear.

Bottom line is you probably have old software on board, update to the latest tomorrow after 10 am for a 9150.

| Wed 14 Dec 2011 22:18:13 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

marct

Barry - 4 minutes ago  » 
    Welcome to the Forum
    If you have a read through the pinned thread at the top of forum (I know it is a little long now) all will become clear.
    Bottom line is you probably have old software on board, update to the latest tomorrow after 10 am for a 9150.

Do you have to take any action to update or just leave the box on?

| Wed 14 Dec 2011 22:23:21 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

deadfox18

Hi I wondered the same thing myself, do I just leave it on, I tried to update but was told none available, I am useless with technology and hope it is simple to do!

| Wed 14 Dec 2011 22:39:14 #6 |
  7. FenderBender

FenderBender

administrator

Normally your unit should update automatically unless you specifically disable the feature, or you leave it on all the time (that is, not in standby).

You can see the schedule of OTA (over the air) updates happening this week on the DTG site here.

Put your box in standby overnight on one of the nights that your download is broadcast, and make sure automatic update is enabled on your unit.

| Wed 14 Dec 2011 23:16:07 #7 |

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.