My Humax Forum » WELCOME to the forums!

9150t hard drive not displaying

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

mark2cv

Hi all, I have just moved my pvr9150t to a different site and now the menu does not display the option to look at recordings and the pause/rewind function has gone. Am i right in assuming the hard drive has died? If so what would be the replacemant 160gb drive I need to buy to replace it.

any help appreciated Thanks

| Mon 22 Dec 2014 16:58:15 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

mark2cv - 1 hour ago  » 
    I have just moved my pvr9150t to a different site and now the menu does not display the option to look at recordings and the pause/rewind function has gone. Am i right in assuming the hard drive has died? If so what would be the replacemant 160gb drive I need to buy to replace it.

Certainly it sounds as though the Humax can't communicate with the hard drive. I would suggest opening the Humax and reseating the connectors to the hard drive. If that fails then a suitable drive would be Link to ebuyer; it is a 500GB but is cheaper then the smaller capacity drives.

| Mon 22 Dec 2014 18:54:00 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

mark2cv

Thanks for the reply Martin. I have tried taking a 160gb hdd from mt humax tv and putting it into the pvr 9150t, and the 9150t still doesn't recognise it. The hdd I put in swapped into the TV works fine so it doesn't seem to be a HDD fault.
    Any thing else I could try?

| Tue 23 Dec 2014 12:14:58 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.