My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

9150T 'No update available' from Version 17

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

heferkaye

I am having the common 'freezing' problems and the remote failing to respond. I have tried to Automatically and Manually update the software to version .26 but my 9150T is saying it is running version .17 which it last updated in Nov 2009 and there is 'no update available'
    Anyone got any ideas? It's driving my wife mad with the constant freezing up

| Thu 9 Feb 2012 19:47:02 #1 |
  2. Biggles

Biggles

special member

Try updating when the software is being transmitted, it isn't transmitted continuously. You have just missed it, it was last transmitted Monday to Wednesday earlier this week. Check the DTG web site regularly for the next transmission.

| Thu 9 Feb 2012 19:52:38 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

pandorasale1

people are pursuing for hogan scarpe cool. Whether it is hogan sito ufficiale or fashion accessories. Same is the case with trendy looking true religion uk. When these are pandora jewellery, the excitement just gets doubled. Most chic looking pandora beads are in fashion now. If you have not yet tried pandora sale. These are just brilliant and fabulous pandora uk.The quality of pandora charms sale uk is just superior to what you have dreamt of. Today owning a new and trendy looking pandora bracelets are not only meant for the wealthy people. These are now made luxurious and affordable pandora bracelets sale to reach out to every budget and range. You can just enjoy them by ordering pandora charms sale online. The finish, quality and designs you get from pandora jewellery uk are really astonishing and you will love them all.

| Sat 11 Feb 2012 9:14:15 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.