My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

9200T file transfer via USB #2

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

dwarfer

Hello

I have only just found your blog and it has been most helpful to re-igniting my interest in how to get programmes off my PVR-9200T and onto a PC via USB. I'm using Win 7 64 bit.

I've managed to download the libusb and get it running along with the GUI (2012 build).

Everything looked to be okay until I noticed that at around 16-20% of the download, the 'Good' figure stopped and the "bad" was racing to catch up. Then I saw someone had posted that they'd had the same problem but their "Good" stopped at 12MB.

So of the times I've tried, I've stopped it around the 16-20% mark (or where the 'good' stops and the "bad" starts to rampage) and watched it back on the PC.

There is no "length" on the video according to Windows. Alas the video stops short on the PC. Upon watching it back on the 9200T the whole recording is intact.

I'm wondering whether this is the best I can get from my 9200T.

Has anyone else had this particular problem?

| Tue 27 May 2014 13:58:43 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Try tuning the 9200T to a radio channel or off air TV channel before transferring. Alternatively remove the aerial. This reduces the cpu workload and speeds up usb file transfers.

| Tue 27 May 2014 14:04:24 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.