My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

9300T has gone silent on me

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

rbm109

I've had my 9300T for some years and it's been great.
    In the last few days it's gone silent on me; I'm getting no sound from the TV via HDMI.
    I've tested the TV with the laptop via HDMI and it's fine.
    I've tried different cables.
    I've checked both "mute" buttons. I've turned all the volumes up even though the Humax one has no effect on anything anyway.
    I do get sound via the line-out sockets and my home cinema but it's an OTT way of watching most things.
    I've just updated the software today and reset everything. I've been through all the menus I can find.
    Have I missed anything?

| Thu 9 Feb 2012 20:20:30 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

pandorasale1

people are pursuing for hogan scarpe cool. Whether it is hogan sito ufficiale or fashion accessories. Same is the case with trendy looking true religion uk. When these are pandora jewellery, the excitement just gets doubled. Most chic looking pandora beads are in fashion now. If you have not yet tried pandora sale. These are just brilliant and fabulous pandora uk.The quality of pandora charms sale uk is just superior to what you have dreamt of. Today owning a new and trendy looking pandora bracelets are not only meant for the wealthy people. These are now made luxurious and affordable pandora bracelets sale to reach out to every budget and range. You can just enjoy them by ordering pandora charms sale online. The finish, quality and designs you get from pandora jewellery uk are really astonishing and you will love them all.

| Sat 11 Feb 2012 8:13:30 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Richard MQ

Mine was always silent - I've used line-out since I got it.

I just assumed it didn't offer audio (it's optional in the HDMI standard).

Any comment from Humax support?

Cheers
    Richard (MQ)

| Mon 13 Feb 2012 18:23:38 #2 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

I don't have a 9300 so can't say anything definitive but I would note that the usual complaint is that the volume level is fixed (ie not influenced by the Humax remote) rather than zero volume. As a matter of interest have you considered a SCART connection rather than HDMI? The 9300 only receives SD broadcasts so upscaling must take place somewhere and several people have reported that with their particular TV the effect is better with a SCART connection and the TV doing the upscaling; just a thought.

| Mon 13 Feb 2012 20:43:08 #3 |
  5. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Audio is certainly present on HDMI as I have a couple connected to Sony and LG TV's

| Mon 13 Feb 2012 20:53:55 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.