My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

9300T stuck on Loader version 4.35

(14 posts)
  1. Biggles

Biggles

special member

RGB connection basically means better quality picture because the three colours that make up the TV picture (Red, Green and Blue) are sent separately, no coding/decoding to be done. I am assuming that the V.Tape SCART socket doesn't support RGB (probably only intended for a VHS recorder) and therefore you are not using RGB at the moment. I would suggest you get out your TV manual and check the specification of both the TV SCART sockets, you may benefit from a different connection scheme. Without knowing more detail you might find this better.

DVD > Humax VCR SCART
    Humax TV SCART > TV AV SCART

If the Humax is in STANDBY the DVD player will connect to the TV. If the Humax is ON the DVD player will override when PLAY is pressed. Both will be able to connect to the TV with best quality.

| Sun 28 Oct 2012 13:59:42 #11 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Dotandcom

Afraid that didn't work. It's an elderly TV and I think that we are now as close to ideal as we are going to get. I'm much happier with it now, it's certainly a big improvement. So I'll just thank you again for your time and trouble and not pester you any further. Many thanks.

All the best,

Chris

| Sun 28 Oct 2012 15:34:29 #12 |
  3. Biggles

Biggles

special member

If you want to update the loader then I think the loader file is still bundled with the software file, see Martin's instructions.

| Sun 28 Oct 2012 15:57:55 #13 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Dotandcom

Thank you for that suggestion. I am a Mac user and the instructions seem to be for Windows only. Just as well, really, since they were above my head.

Best,

Chris

| Sun 28 Oct 2012 22:52:55 #14 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.