My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » FOXSAT HDR

av2hdr download issue

(13 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

mamos22

forgive me if this is a common question as just returning to this forum since my pc died and now using windows 7 - is the only location for downloading av2hdr v3. from filecloud as my zip apps tell me file is missing archives and so suspect my system is corrupted or the download file is? I am using windows 7 ultimate ( 64bit ), appreciate any help as unable to find any other download locations except for v1.6 or v2.0 which I am tempted to try, as ever any help would be greatly appreciated, cheers,

| Sun 30 Nov 2014 23:50:18 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

This thread on AV forums is maybe what you are after:

https://www.avforums.com/threads/av2hdr-v3-0-released.1916124/

| Mon 1 Dec 2014 0:25:39 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

mamos22

Thanks for replying Barry, but this is the same link i tried that redirects me to http://filecloud.io/download.html which downloads but seems possibly incomplete ( 406kb ) as all i get is "no archives found" & "the archive is in an unknown format or damaged" when trying to extract with a zip manager so should I assume that it works for everyone else and that my system is most likely corrupted?

| Mon 1 Dec 2014 21:21:00 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

mamos22

Apologies, please disregard previous, it seems to be an issue with my firewall software that I wasn't aware of? downloaded now = 763kb and have been able to extract

| Mon 1 Dec 2014 21:35:33 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

mamos22

Having copied over several .ts files into av2hdr for conversion and ftp into my foxsat box, all files show blank jpegs in chapter view prior to playing and none play. Also cannot see any help files in v3.1.1, is my software likely to be corrupt or has the min spec requirements for the software changed?

| Sun 21 Dec 2014 21:59:53 #5 |
  6. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

mamos22 - 13 hours ago  » 
    Having copied over several .ts files into av2hdr for conversion and ftp into my foxsat box, all files show blank jpegs in chapter view prior to playing and none play. Also cannot see any help files in v3.1.1, is my software likely to be corrupt or has the min spec requirements for the software changed?

Will the .ts files play back on your PC ?

The chapter thumbnails are generated by the Foxsat-hdr overnight during the housekeeping operations. The box must be left in sby for this to happen.

Best to post a query on the thread at AV Forums. Raydon will most likely know why the help doesn't work. It works OK on my PC.

| Mon 22 Dec 2014 11:33:32 #6 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

mamos22 - 14 hours ago  » 
    Having copied over several .ts files into av2hdr for conversion and ftp into my foxsat box,

Where did the .ts files come from?

| Mon 22 Dec 2014 12:10:23 #7 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

mamos22

Graham, thanks for your help - the .ts files play ok using VLC player on my windows 7 pc, the thumbnails have generated on similar previous files ok. Ok thanks will post in the AV Forums.

Martin, the .ts files were created using xmedia recode which has worked fine in the past, the only process I have found to work properly is to convert from mkv to .ts using a humax profile in xmedia recode.

| Tue 23 Dec 2014 12:11:19 #8 |
  9. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

mamos22 - 4 minutes ago  » 
    Graham, thanks for your help - the .ts files play ok using VLC player on my windows 7 pc, the thumbnails have generated on similar previous files ok. Ok thanks will post in the AV Forums.
    Martin, the .ts files were created using xmedia recode which has worked fine in the past, the only process I have found to work properly is to convert from mkv to .ts using a humax profile in xmedia recode.

Try remuxing one of the problem source files using tsmuxergui. Now try the remuxed content using AV2HDR.

There is a known issue with the latest version. Raydon is looking into it.

See post by Jellyroll here

https://www.avforums.com/threads/av2hdr-v3-1-1-released.1916124/#post-21541060

| Tue 23 Dec 2014 12:17:25 #9 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

mamos22

ok Thanks Graham, have always had problems with tsmuxergui either creating files that will not play or crashing but will give it a try as haven't used it for a while. Thanks again

| Tue 23 Dec 2014 12:26:42 #10 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.