My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » FOXSAT HDR

av2hdr download issue

(13 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

mamos22

Graham, i noticed that a file I converted ( using the same software conversion process but older versions on my now dead win xp pc ) in September of the similar content plays fine on the humax. Is there a video file program that you can recommend to analyse both files so that I can compare them side by side to see if the newer files have something missing?

| Tue 23 Dec 2014 12:38:15 #11 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

mamos22 - 31 minutes ago  » 
    Graham, i noticed that a file I converted ( using the same software conversion process but older versions on my now dead win xp pc ) in September of the similar content plays fine on the humax. Is there a video file program that you can recommend to analyse both files so that I can compare them side by side to see if the newer files have something missing?

MediaInfo will tell you most things about the contents of a video file (Use Tree View). It won't compare the file structure at the individual byte levels though.

https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo

| Tue 23 Dec 2014 13:12:41 #12 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

mamos22

Thanks Graham, after going back to basics in view of the help files missing from my version of AV2HDR, I managed to resolve it as seemed to be something to do with profile MPEG4 HD HP@L4 which i didn't have set to "high" on my file and changing the file format in Handbrake. Thanks again, Mark

| Tue 30 Dec 2014 22:30:00 #13 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.