My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » FOXSAT HDR

Bizarre Series Link Problem.

(3 posts)
  1. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

I have a series link for recording Pointless on BBC1-HD.

Noticed today that this afternoons episode was missing from the schedule list. Next ocurrence is Monday 14th May.

So set a new series recording using todays edition. I now have 2 series recording reservations one for today with no other hits in the epg and one for Monday with 4 hits.

Here's the bizarre bit, the series recording crid is the same for both and all the hits have unique prog crids.

Any ideas anyone ?

Before anyone asks both were set up directly on the Foxsat, not via the web interface.

| Fri 11 May 2012 16:00:49 #1 |
  2. gomezz

gomezz

special member

grahamlthompson - 3 hours ago  » So set a new series recording using todays edition

Could it be that today's edition has a programme CRID that had been previously used for an older edition so the existing SL thought it did not need to record it but by using that edition to create a new SL you are forcing it to re-record an edition it thinks it has already recorded?

| Fri 11 May 2012 19:41:14 #2 |
  3. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

I dont think the box remembers old recording crids, if that was the case I can't be alone. -- Update - todays episode recorded fine, after recording the reservation failed to update. So deleted the new reservation. Next Mondays continuation of the original series reservation remains intact. Mega confusing.

| Fri 11 May 2012 21:00:50 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.