My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

can hummy decode it's output on the fly

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

podman

Is it possible to hack the humax HDR Fox 2T to decode it's .ts files on the fly when another player wants to view them?

if not would the second item on this page be able to read the files from the HDR Fox t2 on it's own without the hummuy having to do anything but serve up the files. The speil for this box says:

Video File support: mkv, ts, m2ts, mts, tp, trp, wmv, vob, ifo, iso, dat, avi, mpg, mp4, mov, rm, rmvb, Xvid, flv and mpeg.

and

Video Codec SupportH.264, MKV, VC-1, MPEG 1/2/4, HD Xvid, FLV and RM/RMVB.

Cheers,

Podman

| Tue 10 Jan 2012 16:27:21 #1 |
  2. myhumax

myhumax

senior admin

podman - 4 hours ago  » 
    Is it possible to hack the humax HDR Fox 2T to decode it's .ts files on the fly when another player wants to view them?

Probably not. The best the hackers might do is to encode recordings to another format (say divx) overnight, at a set time, or when the box is not so busy...

if not would the second item on this page be able to read the files from the HDR Fox t2 on it's own without the hummuy having to do anything but serve up the files. The speil for this box says:
    Video File support: mkv, ts, m2ts, mts, tp, trp, wmv, vob, ifo, iso, dat, avi, mpg, mp4, mov, rm, rmvb, Xvid, flv and mpeg.
    and
    Video Codec SupportH.264, MKV, VC-1, MPEG 1/2/4, HD Xvid, FLV and RM/RMVB.
    Cheers,
    Podman

The HD-FOX T2 is able to playback .ts files from the 9200T, .ts files from a capture card produced by MediaPortal, the .ts from a FOXSAT-HDR, and the HD sample .ts files here, and the sample in the first post here, served by the HDR-FOX T2. I haven't tested these using any other DLNA clients (such as XBMC) yet.

Keep an eye on this page: http://myhumax.org/wiki/index.php/Media_Playback

I will update it with additions of DLNA playback formats, soon.

| Tue 10 Jan 2012 21:34:51 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.