My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

cannot record two programmes at the during the day

(8 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

micknewc

I previously had a Humax freeview and had no problems with this box.

I have now purchased a Humax model HDR-1000S Freesat and am having the following problem. If I try to series link record two programmes during the day it allows me to set the first programme on series link record but when I try to do the same for the next programme it tells me that I cannot record due to a conflict with the first programme that I have set to record. I understand that they are both being recorded at the same time but it should allow me to record two programmes together. If I try to do the same on evening programmes it allows me to do it no problem. I have tried to reset the box back to factory settings but to no avail.
    Hope someone can assist me on this. Mick

| Thu 18 Sep 2014 20:37:21 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Which two programmes ?. Which region do you have for ITV-HD ?

Welcome to the forum.

| Thu 18 Sep 2014 21:04:23 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

micknewc

Hi Graham, We have East Midlands just moved to notts area from northants. My wife likes this morning on itv1 and also judge judy on itv 3 and they overlap

| Thu 18 Sep 2014 21:16:42 #3 |
  4. -gonzo-

-gonzo-

special member

If I remember correctly somebody else had the same issue with This Morning, I've been looking for that particular thread but couldn't find it.
    I wonder if Graham remembers the same post and what the outcome may of been?

| Thu 18 Sep 2014 21:42:22 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

micknewc

I think it may not just be THIS MORNING..Reason is that i tried this afternoon to record two programmes with the same result and yet I have recorded two programmes this evening both running at the same time with no problem

| Thu 18 Sep 2014 21:49:49 #5 |
  6. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

There is no East Midlands ITV-HD service. Basically you get either ITV-HD Granada or ITV-HD Central West.

There is a known issue with ITV-HD for users using a postcode that gives you ITV-HD Granada for This Morning (For some weird reason it schedules two recordings for the same programme (hence the reason you can't schedule an extra recording).

Unless the OP gives more detail we do not have much to go on.

Can the OP try the following.

Firstly make a note of the existing recording schedule (Photographing the screen with a digital camera/phone is a useful tip).

Now do a freesat tune using the postcode B98. After re-instating your recording schedule can you schedule the two together.

Can you post the first 3 characters of the postcode you used to setup the box.

Your answer will help to find out what the issue is.

Freesat seem to be convinced Humax boxes can only record one channel at the same time (patently absurb).

I will look for the relevant thread tomorrow.

| Thu 18 Sep 2014 22:43:00 #6 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

micknewc

Am out tomorrow but will try Saturday and will then post the results

| Thu 18 Sep 2014 23:09:27 #7 |
  8. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Here's the relevant thread.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2005799&highlight=

| Fri 19 Sep 2014 9:10:30 #8 |

RSS feed for this topic