My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

Colour gone weird

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

GH80

Hi all

Not sure if its my Fox or my TV but the colours gone really weird - like the tone has completely changed. ie where its supposed to be white, its like an off-white/slightly yellow colour

Any suggestions?

| Sat 21 Feb 2015 21:27:18 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

damian

special member

Sounds like hdcp problems

could do with a bit more information though.

hdcp is pointless copyright protection that causes nothing but problems for the average consumer and can be easily by-passed by the so called pirates if they wanted or even needed to.

If your TV has a digital tuner, does the picture also look weird, i.e. flick between humax and TV on the same channel. If it does switch off the TV properly at the plug and switch back on again, factory reset it or default setting if possible in a tv menu. If it's still weird then it looks like the TV has a fault.

I'm assuming it's going to be the humax, put it into standby, wait for the disk to spin down, i.e. stop and go quiet, power off, wait 20 secs. power back on again. If that doesn't help, check all the connections, particularly the hdmi lead - try another one if possible/necessary

I'm assuming power cycling the humax will solve it, let us know how you get on.

| Sun 22 Feb 2015 9:21:06 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

GH80

Hi Damian

Thanks very much for your reply. Seems to have resolved itself but at least i know how to sort it out if it happens again.

Thanks!

| Sun 1 Mar 2015 9:30:25 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.