My Humax Forum » Miscellaneous » Other Humax Products

Displaying Photographs

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

JohnO

Please could someone explain to me in very simple words why my Humax doesn't display all my photographs stored on its hard drive. I have realised that if photographs have been rotated, once I have stored them on my PC, before copying it to the Humax, these are the files that are then skipped (not shown) when played back in sequence.
    Please explain (please treat me like a complete novice)what I am doing wrong!!

| Thu 8 Mar 2012 20:19:55 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

JohnO - 28 minutes ago  » 
    I have realised that if photographs have been rotated, once I have stored them on my PC, before copying it to the Humax, these are the files that are then skipped (not shown) when played back in sequence.

What software are you using to rotate the photographs?

| Thu 8 Mar 2012 20:49:13 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

JohnO

I thought I would get some difficult questions - it came with the computer thus I think its microsoft - windows picture and fax viewer.

Does that help?

| Thu 8 Mar 2012 21:26:52 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

podman

Windows fax! If you have windows vista or 7 then when you look at the pictures in the picture folder using windows explorer you should have the option to rotate them from within there. if you open them up in windows fax you could be saving them in a format the humax doesn't like.

| Thu 8 Mar 2012 22:19:39 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

JohnO

Should I be using a different software to edit the photographs. If so which one is compatible with the Humax. I expect someone out there uses the Humax to view their photos, please would they let me know which photo editing system they use. Thanks.

| Sun 11 Mar 2012 9:03:09 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.