My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » YouView DTR-T

DTR-RT2110

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

masai

Hello,

I am having a problem trying to control the volume with my remote.
    Once I have programmed the youview remote to control my Panasonic TV, pressing the volume buttons on the remote controls the TV volume and not the youview box's volume. I would prefer it control the youview box volume (as it does on my Humax HD FOX T2 box.

Infact if I use the remote from my old humax box it does control the youview box's volume but would rather use the nicer remote that came with the youview box.

I google'd this and came across a talktalk forum where pressing the OK and Vol- buttons performs the action I'd like but sadly doesn't work on this model.

Any ideas please?

| Sun 14 Sep 2014 9:15:54 #1 |
  2. gomezz

gomezz

special member

One solution is to treat yourself to a nice little Harmony univeral remote control which you can set up to do *exactly* what you want it to do.

| Sun 14 Sep 2014 10:25:05 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

masai

Id rather use my old humax remote. Dont want to spend money un-necessarily.

| Sun 14 Sep 2014 10:27:33 #3 |
  4. Barry

Barry

senior admin

I do not have this box currently connected up, but will set it up if no one else can help, however, in the meantime....

If I remember correctly holding down the AD button whilst pressing volume switches temporarily to controlling the 2110 vol rather then TV.

| Sun 14 Sep 2014 10:33:36 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

masai

Thanks Barry, you are correct!! Pressing the AD button along with the volume up/down button does control the volume of just the box and not my tv's built-in speakers!

I guess this is work around, would be nice to permanently control the volume of the box and not the TV.

| Sun 14 Sep 2014 10:47:28 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.