My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

Freeview channels reset fox t2

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

wasdale

Hi all, this is my first post here and I hope you can help. I have trawled quite a bit of this forum and other sources without success. I have the HDR Fox T2 Freeview+
    software ver. FHTCP 1.03.12
    loader ver. a7.31
    I receive my signal from Winter Hill transmitter and I live in sight of it so get a very strong signal.

My problem is that when I select freeview 13 or 15, channel 4+1, Film4 respectively my humax reboots itself after about 30 seconds. The picture freezes but sound continues for about 4 seconds before the reboot. I have learnt to select a different channel as soon as the box restarts but it reboots again one more time.

Any help on this would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    Eric...

| Sun 25 Jan 2015 13:54:36 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Hi and welcome to our forum. First thing to try is fit a variable signal attenuator, You signal could be way too strong.

http://www.screwfix.com/p/vhf-uhf-variable-attenuator/29190?cm_sp=Search-_-SearchRec-_-Area1&_requestid=150813#_=p

| Sun 25 Jan 2015 14:58:44 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

wasdale

Hi Graham, thanks for the reply. Since posting my problem I have been trying some more things and have done a factory reset. I wasn't sure about doing this in the past but as a last resort. Anyway it seems to have sorted my problem out for now. I will keep an eye on it and come back here if ness. All I need now is a cure foe the green screen problem, but it looks like I might have to return the box for a replacement. Luckily I bought a 5 year warranty.
    Regards

Eric...

| Sun 25 Jan 2015 15:34:15 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.