My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » FOXSAT HDR

Getting I-Players

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Hutt3227

I believe I can coonect my Humax FOXSAT box to the internet (via BT Hub) via ethernet cable or a 'pair' of wireless adaptors. My hub is 12/15 feet from my box, through 2 drillable walls. Anybody any ideas on whether cable or adaptors are best? If adaptors any suggestions for make/model? Thx

| Tue 13 Mar 2012 20:13:08 #1 |
  2. gomezz

gomezz

special member

Cable is always best.

| Tue 13 Mar 2012 20:38:44 #2 |
  3. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to the Forum

Cable would be my preference as well, however youcxould use powerline adapters....something like these for instance:

Link

Although I use a different brand.

| Tue 13 Mar 2012 20:42:55 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

saboaus

Han Li sees Thomas Sabo this and drew a that in brief control an absolute being method right away, this is a kind of basic means of the monk control demon monster egg Zi.Immediately after drop a few Jing bloods are in the method and put the spider egg into among them.Need a method to take effect, two white eggs absorbed to the utmost all Jing bloods and put back egg to work properly inside the spring afresh again.
    Han Li just finished doing this matter, received to together fly a sign to spread a sound, let him went to an argument mattered palace to hurriedly gather.In his heart one Lin, know that the task is finally.……Seven partieses and six main battlefields, more country and car ride the gold drum that the country hands over boundary at first some one disorderly stone in, Han Li directed what two black Long Duo turns black light, number handle gold blade, built one radicle the early chan luu wrap bracelet sale ghost worked properly a pupil and besieged to wildly keep offending in it.
    Although black spirit of the other party body billowing, is very astonishing, also unclearly have a several dry skeleton head to blare to make ring, still Thomas Sabo just under these two sets of attacks of violent storm hurricane sorts of method machines, soon be looked for flaw by Han Li, with one action cut it several.Han Li well-trained pole of the other party body up of keep once the thing bag grasp, the person disappears at the boundless Huang is original up.
    The result this time has been already had, and it is getting dark, press conventionally, evil way and seven parties of knot Dan monk, should come out to put together Dou.In case of spread to oneself, that dead of not is wrong!Han Li is at the thought of, the knot Dan for once witnessing expected monk to fight, the in the mind is behind afraid not already!Exactly number inside inside, all drive the Dou method that turns knife Wu and resists to work properly a monk to make turn everything upside down, almost hide 78 inside far of he to book go in.

| Wed 14 Mar 2012 2:32:48 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.