My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

HDR 2000T - Channels recorded

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

buffster

Sorry to be bothering you guys again, but you were so helpful with my previous issues that I thought I'd ask.

Basically, I'm trying to help my mum who lives a couple of hundred miles away, so it's all a bit on the remote side. I managed to replace a LNB on the dish for her Freesat box, but, although that helped matters, one of the tuners still wouldn't work so she decided to buy a HDR 2000T as she now has decent Freeview reception.

Obviously it's a little different, and one of the thing she struggles with is finding out what channels she's recording which apparently used to appear whenever she tried to change channel on her old box; is there an easy way, without going into the list of recorded programmes, to see which channels are being recorded at any moment?

Also, and I know this will sound silly, but she's struggling to stop a recording once it's started; is it simply a matter of making sure she presses the "Stop" button, or does she need to press the "record" button a second time, or something else perhaps?

| Sun 18 May 2014 23:09:51 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

buffster - 20 minutes ago  » 
    is there an easy way, without going into the list of recorded programmes, to see which channels are being recorded at any moment?

I am currently rather a long way from our HDR2000T but I would expect the HDR-FOX T2 trick of pressing the i button to work.

is it simply a matter of making sure she presses the "Stop" button

Yes.

| Sun 18 May 2014 23:34:54 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

buffster

Thanks for that Martin.

Is it possible to download a manual for the HDR 2000T, so I wouldn't have to bother you guys so much?

| Mon 19 May 2014 21:14:56 #3 |
  4. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Unfortunately Humax still appear to have issues providing any downloads...however in an effort to help please check your Private Messages (PM's)

| Mon 19 May 2014 21:39:47 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

buffster

Thanks Barry

| Mon 19 May 2014 22:14:08 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.