My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

HDR FOX T2 Firmware 1.02.07

(5 posts)
  1. myhumax

myhumax

senior admin

It's been a while since this update was released for download and OTA. What are the issues owners are having with this... or is it perfect?

| Wed 9 Mar 2011 17:01:04 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Some having problems with HDMI handshaking, and SD/HD Audio volume, other then that I do not think much else of significance has been reported.

Of course we have the usual 'user errors' reported as problems, nothing new there.

Humax Towers are aware of the above.

| Thu 10 Mar 2011 11:24:17 #2 |
  3. myhumax

myhumax

senior admin

Wow! Humax have been excellent at all aspect of this box so far...

I had HDMI issues with the HDR connected to my Samsung LCD TV, but since I've moved it to the kitchen and connected to my Sony LCD, I've not had any problems... It goes to show HMDI is a two way process involving both manufacturers in getting it right!

| Thu 10 Mar 2011 17:37:22 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

I had noticed that the initial response to pressing the Teletext button was rather erratic and I now notice that other people on hummy.tv are reporting the same issue.

| Mon 14 Mar 2011 15:16:52 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Wotan

I can confirm an intermittant HDMI handshake problem with our Sony TV and also the slow text. I've not yet noticed anything else. The occasional problem with Dolby Digital sound (missing centre channel) hasn't recurred since the update (yet!).

Gerry

| Mon 14 Mar 2011 15:32:11 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.