My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HD FOX T2

HDR-FOX T2 - Picassa

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Madam Moll

On TV Portal menu i wish to view my photos on the Picassa application. However I am unsure how to upload my photos so that I can view them. Please can someone tell me how to upload them?

| Fri 23 Nov 2012 17:18:01 #1 |
  2. aldaweb

aldaweb

administrator

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Picasa is a google service so you would need to upload the photos to there (http://picasa.google.co.uk/) first before they would be available to view through the portal.

Do you have the HDR or HD box as you've posted in the HD forum?

| Sat 24 Nov 2012 22:33:31 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Madam Moll

Sorry about delay in replying I had to wait until my young grandson got me back to this forum because I couldnt find my way. You will realise I am not well up on technology and I dont know if I have HDR OR HD box.

I went to the website you suggested but it asked me to download Picasa. I already have this on my pc with my photos in.

Once again sorry about the delay and thanks your trying to help me.

| Sun 2 Dec 2012 19:19:17 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

parsifal

Anyone out there who might see this, please ? I've registered my 2000T on myhumax.net. I've uploaded my photos to Picasa. I have the same account e-mail etc. for both sites. I've unblocked pop-ups on myhumax.net. I've set up the Picasa SNS (whatever that is) on Manage App Account on myhumax.net, and remained signed in to both sites. Then I go to the TV Portal on the HDR and choose Picasa-My Photos. All I get is a message telling me to register my account on myhumax.net and sign in with my account, which I've already done ! Can it get more complicated and unhelpful ?
    Any ideas ?

| Sun 12 Oct 2014 10:28:40 #4 |
  5. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Are you signing in on portal via the unit?

| Sun 12 Oct 2014 11:39:23 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.