My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

HDR-FOX T2 reboots when I play youtube videos

(25 posts)
  1. Barry

Barry

senior admin

keebs - 3 hours ago  » 
    Something just dawned on me, if 1.03.06 was released on new boxes months ago and overcomes the problem with Youtube, then does that mean that Humax were forewarned about the need for change (by Youtibe)

Quick Answer - No.

More detail - 1.03.06 was released for change of browser, and update to V3 BBC iplayer (with subtitles) amongst other things.

| Tue 22 Oct 2013 2:58:09 #21 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

damian

special member

Thanks Barry,

which begs the question, why hasn't 1.03.06 been released on Beta?

Some people have commented no problems, others up to 6 times slower EPG, was this a forerunner for the newer 2000T and wasn't really destined for the HD/R FoxT2?

| Tue 22 Oct 2013 3:29:23 #22 |
  3. Barry

Barry

senior admin

There is a reason why it was not released - I am not at liberty to divulge that, but can assure you it was nothing to do with the impending release of the later model.

Hopefully some news on a release for the HDR T2 in the next few weeks, subject to current planning not changing - more info when I can.

| Tue 22 Oct 2013 4:22:10 #23 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

fishphone

We had this issue a few weeks ago, and just tried it again tonight as we have been away from home in the US and it now works ok again. The Internet Radio would also reboot the box too. Both are now fixed. We left our box connected but in standby while we were away. However quite a few programs we set to record over the weekend 20/21 October failed to record, yet more recent Series recordings have completed. We are still on 1.02.29 software.

| Mon 28 Oct 2013 22:25:26 #24 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

keebs

Having read fishphone's comment I have tried Youtube on the Humax and found it wokring OK with the older firmware. Does anyone know what has happened as there was a lot said about getting the new firmware & now it's working without. I know I should be happy it is working but I am still disappointed with all this, I haven't been using it when perhaps I could as I was waiting for the 'required' firmware update.

Let's hope it stays working.

| Thu 14 Nov 2013 10:43:45 #25 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.