My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

HDR-FOX T2 Series recording not working

(6 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

MarkMorison

Since Saturday (28 June) my HR FOX T2 is not offering the option of recording a series, but merely the programme. I have checked that pre-recording and post-recording padding is still "off". Is this a general problem or particular to my machine. If the latter, what action is suggested to correct this? My software version is FHTCP 1.03.12.
    Many thanks

| Sun 29 Jun 2014 20:07:03 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to our Forum

Another member reported similar just recently with their Big Brother series timer, a factory reset appears to have fixed the issue.

If you can post details of programme, then I'll try setting a timer.

| Sun 29 Jun 2014 21:16:14 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

MarkMorison

Thank you Barry

It was "Inspector Montelbano" BBC4 Saturday 28 at 2100 which was 1/10 series.

Would a factory reset have any effect on already recorded programmes. (I realise that it would clear the recording schedule).

Many thanks

Mark

| Sun 29 Jun 2014 22:29:27 #3 |
  4. Barry

Barry

senior admin

I think I viewed the data for that programme yesterday, and the series link info was missing at the time. it is now present for the programme on 5 July, and I can set a series timer.

A factory reset does not affect programmes already recorded (as long as you do not enable the format option that appears as part of the process)

| Sun 29 Jun 2014 23:03:30 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

MarkMorison

Many thanks, Barry
    As the problem seems to have been because the series info link was missing - which has been corrected, rather than with my machine, is it actually necessary for me to carry out a factory reset?
    Mark

| Mon 30 Jun 2014 11:12:50 #5 |
  6. Barry

Barry

senior admin

If a series link option is presented when you try and set the episode scheduled for 5 July, then no, I think not.

| Mon 30 Jun 2014 11:19:58 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.