My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

HDR has a pink light and is switching itself off

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

portoman

Hi

This is strange. It started last night. I got home from work and the recorder had a pinkish light on - not red, not blue, but pink. Pressing the buttons on the remote did nothing so I switched it off at the mains. On reboot the pink light came on but started flashing about 3 times; then the light turned blue and remained blue for about 10 seconds, and then it switched itself off, then rebooted again. Now that's all it does.

Does anybody know how to solve this

| Fri 27 Mar 2015 15:17:17 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Keetch

This has happened to me also. My HDR2000T was updating automatically. Refer to the post above "Software Update stuck at 50%"

| Fri 27 Mar 2015 19:01:43 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Sanfro

Me too. HDR 2000T bought end November 2014. Been updating for 2 days, closing down at 50% and restarting. Took back to PC World where I bought it and they advised it be sent back to Humax for diagnosis and repair. Is this what has to happen every time there's an update. I think this is totally unacceptable, what can we do? This was a Which Magazine best but and I'll certainly let them know it shouldn't have been.

| Sun 29 Mar 2015 2:18:26 #3 |
  4. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to our Forum one and all

As per Keetch post please continue discussion in this thread:

http://myhumax.org/forum/topic/software-update-stuck-on-50/page/6#post-36501

A lot of useful info contained within...

I'll close this one.

| Sun 29 Mar 2015 8:59:46 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.