My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

HDR1000S non responsive

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

yorksmum

I got a new Humax box yesterday to replace our Sky service. Had some problems setting it up as it didn't recognise the ethernet cable, so I had to find our BT settings. Anyway, it picked it up when I set it up manually and was all working except the freetime controls - so we had no 'on demand' service. As this was the main reason we bought it, I looked into it further and it was suggested online that we should make sure we had the latest software version. I set it to download through the onscreen menu, it went fine and rebooted. However, now it only recognises signals from the remote for about 5 seconds before it becomes completely unresponsive - to the remote and to the buttons on the box itself. I have unplugged and restarted it, and it does receive 1 channel, but I can't switch off that channel and I can't use any of the menu or the buttons. I have emailed Humax, but as I am out at work and their hours are limited to the hours I work, I can't call them during them day and be next to the box. Can anyone help?

| Mon 2 Feb 2015 22:48:46 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

yorksmum

Ah - OK - well, by doing it really, really quickly, I have managed to do a factory reset and this time the whole thing seems to work fine. Keep my fingers crossed!

| Mon 2 Feb 2015 23:08:15 #2 |
  3. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to our Forum

Hopefully the reset will have sorted your problems.

| Mon 2 Feb 2015 23:40:38 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.