My Humax Forum » WELCOME to the forums!

HDR1010S recording conflict

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

bulkokid

Recently purchased HDR1010S but having problems with recording as message saying I can not record & watch a different programme. Doesnt happen all the time and seems s to happen mostly when recording Ch4. Also stopped recording & gave message that HDD was full, but only 3% used

| Sun 22 Feb 2015 23:43:10 #1 |
  2. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

The first thing to check is settings - System information - Signal info.
    At the foot of the screen does it confirm " ... connected with 2 cables" These units only check the number of cables at install or reset to Factory default"

| Mon 23 Feb 2015 7:51:11 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

bulkokid

signal info states 'Freesat box connected with 2 cable'.

| Mon 23 Feb 2015 10:14:36 #3 |
  4. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

Assuming it also shows signals on both tuners.

What has happened in the past is one of the broadcasters with multiple regions can screw up the programme series identification codes (CRID's) which can cause the unit to try and also record other regions at the same time. You should be also to see this on the guide if you page backwards to the channels > 950.

If you ignore the message, then by default, the unit will take you to one of the two channels it is trying to record.

What can cause conflicts is programme overruns and this can also occur if start and/or end padding is set.

Sorry but no real idea re the disk full problem - My guess is there was a write problem to the disk which was interpreted, in error, to be a disk full condition.

| Mon 23 Feb 2015 10:51:20 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.