My Humax Forum » WELCOME to the forums!

Hi Guys

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Sandra

I used be on the Hummy.org forum but it seems to have disappeared so luckiy I found this one.
    I have had a Humax 9200T for more years than I can remember and have loved it. The hard drive failed a couple of years back so I replaced it with a 500gig one and that was OK for about 12 months then it started acting up, missing recordings and locking up and needing powering off and back on to get it working again. I replaced it with a HD Fox T2 and a USB hard drive. I am really missing the twin tuner though so may have to buy the PVR version soon, unless I win the forum cometition
    I live about 30 miles north of Manchester and amongst my other AV equipment is an Optoma HD600X projector with a 3DXL box that allows me to watch 3D content with DLP active shutter glasses on a retractable 85inch diagonal screen with a Sony DAV IS50 surround sound system to handle the audio.
    I also have a DreamBox DM8000 which I was lucky enough to obtain at a slightly reduced cost a few months before its general release due to me being a beta tester for it. That box came with 2 DVB S2 tuners, with 2 more slots for any combination of satellite, terrestrial or cable tuners, a DVD writer, 500gig hard drive and built in wi fi as well as ethernet.
    Ok thats enough about me for me, nice to be here

| Sat 4 Feb 2012 2:21:56 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to the Forum Sandra.

| Sat 4 Feb 2012 11:06:46 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.