My Humax Forum » WELCOME to the forums!

HI ....newbie here needing help

(1 post)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

swisslad

Good morning everyone , I have just registered and hope someone can
    help me sort out a very frustrating problem. I found out about Raymon,s software for the hdr only yesterday and read rave reports
    about it. As I am currently in portugal and have lost satelite (well I can still get some channels)I thought it was the end of the road for my humax so started to look at mx2 with xbmc .however I then spotted the raymon's subject and decided ti give it a go Everything was going well i installed the latest software 4.1.2, it went fine, then downloaded the web interface and it said it had completed succesfully, then went to the web server and that;s where it all ended I didn't get one only the web browser page with all the files showing but no way to download them(the web interface doesn't appear at all ). Should I uninstall the software (if so how)also a stupid question but do I leave the sat cable disconnected permanantly so that the humax is just a streamer now albeit it does still get some channels). I am sorry for the long winded post but I was trying to get it to work for over 6 hours when everyone else seems to say went like a breeze but then this is me I always have problems and I followed everything by the book. PLease feel feel free to move this post to correct section as I am not sure which forum it should go in as it covers a multitude of subjectslol. Thankyou for your patience and I look forward to some inspiration

| Mon 17 Feb 2014 11:38:46 #1 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.