My Humax Forum » Miscellaneous » Other Humax Products

Hms-1000t how to view previous recorded episodes

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

AlanCarmen

How do you play back a previous episode when there are more than one, it lists them with a (4) appended to indicate 4 episodes recorded but will only play back the previous episode. Obviously I can delete the current previous but then I will be watching out of order.

| Wed 21 Jan 2015 9:53:59 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to our Forum

We don't have HMS in the UK as yet so I fear we may not be of much help.

The user manual for that model is not of much help either.

If you highlight a multi episode programme and press OK does it not then list all the episodes?

| Wed 21 Jan 2015 10:11:21 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

AlanCarmen

Ok thanks. Being long time TiVo users, it was had to change. We figured it out, when you select the multi episode you have to go left and then up to see the older episode. You can then select the one to watch. I love the 4tune for its capability and the skip function (not available on TiVo in Aus) but it's not as polished as a TiVo and my wife is having a hard time adjusting.

| Wed 21 Jan 2015 11:50:16 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

thaebich

Hi Alan,
    Thanks for your posting as how to select a particular episode of a recorded series to play. I thought I had tried every combination of "buttons" to try in every RECORDINGS menu option trying to work out how to do it!!!

I believe of how to select the episode from a recorded series should be an obvious option selection (at the minimum, documented as an FAQ or in the "User's Manual" of which neither are currently done). I have the latest software version installed (AUTFAC 1.01.11) .

I have raised a support issue with Humax Australia (the HMS-1000T only seems to have been released in Australia) as being user friendly should be one of Humax's main goals. As of today, there are no FAQ's for this product on Humax's Australian support site and the site pdf and supplied "User's Manual" are just about word for word (but neither has a revision level listed) .

In my investigation I came across:
    SETTINGS > PVR Settings > Playback Options > Series Play > On/Off
    The manual states “Series Play: Set to On to play back all episodes of a programme successively.”
    It was set to Off so I set it to On but couldn't see any apparent difference when trying to play a series - another question for Humax support

| Fri 6 Mar 2015 10:00:24 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.