My Humax Forum » WELCOME to the forums!

Humax freesat HDR-1000s

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Abbie

Hi, just wondered if anyone could help. I have recently purchased a Humax Freesat box, model HDR-1000s but am having problems with viewing a recording. I am probably just doing something wrong but I would appreciate any advice.
    Sometimes when I try and record a programme it just doesn't do anything. I have tried this by pressing the R button and also by pressing ok once the programme is up and trying to choose record from there but again it does nothing.
    Secondly, when I go to record a series (on the occasion it lets me!) and it says it recording a series but I cannot actually view any of the recorded series as it does not come up with option.
    Can anyone help, the only reason I bought this box was for the recording ability!!

| Fri 17 Apr 2015 15:39:41 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

To set a recording from the epg highlight the programme and press OK. This should offer to record a complete series if the broadcaster has provided series link codes.

Planned and already recorded content is accessed by pressing the recordings button on the remote control. Series recordings will be within a containing folder (open using the OK button).

Welcome to our forum.

| Fri 17 Apr 2015 15:52:14 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

JamesB

special member

Hi Abbie. Does the box sometimes behave as expected and let you record programmes and view the recordings in the normal way?

Or does it always misbehave? If it always misbehaves, has it done so ever since you bought it?

| Fri 17 Apr 2015 16:51:30 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.