My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

Humax TV Portal

(89 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

PeterStones

Thanks for the info Graham. Its a shame more hasn't been made of this feature.

| Tue 31 Jan 2017 14:45:17 #81 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

markreynolds432

vincent - 5 years ago  » 
    Could I get some comments about the TV Portal? Do you use this regularly and what other sites would you like to see or do you find it too slow...
    I've just rediscovered some old boxes which are 'internet' connected and wondered if people actually use facebook, youtube, etc., on CE devices... Any comments from users with a 3view box would be interesting too...

| Fri 17 Mar 2017 20:39:15 #82 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

markreynolds432

i would like it to work, if i type in http://www.humaxtvportal it gets stuck on loading. this is on my humax HDR-FOX T2 and on my computer so i dont think my box is at fault

| Fri 17 Mar 2017 20:41:53 #83 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

markreynolds432

sorry, the address i type in is http://www.humaxtvportal.com and i now get HTTP error 503 service unavailable, any ideas ?

| Fri 17 Mar 2017 21:03:17 #84 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

markreynolds432 - 18 hours ago  » 
    sorry, the address i type in is http://www.humaxtvportal.com and i now get HTTP error 503 service unavailable, any ideas ?

What were you expecting to happen?

| Sat 18 Mar 2017 15:15:59 #85 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

markreynolds432

whwn i press tv portal on my humax box I get xzactly what you would expect, the tv portal, Wikipedia, bbc iplayer etc. now when i press tv portal on my humax box I get HTTP error 503. to me that means the humax web server is not accepting incoming connections and needs to be rebooted with iisrestart. do you disagree ?
    mark

| Sun 19 Mar 2017 8:51:26 #86 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

markreynolds432 - 2 hours ago  » 
    do you disagree ?

No I agree with you but I was querying your attempts to access the portal from a PC with a web browser?

| Sun 19 Mar 2017 11:37:59 #87 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

markreynolds432

i originally was having a problem with the tv portal where it worked but the box rebooted itself so i was advised to do a factory reset which i did. now i cant get on tv portal at all. i was trying with a web browser to see if that worked and if it did then that would point to the problem being my box but it does not work on my web browser or on tv portal on my humax box which to me points to the problem being with humax, the web server has been down for 2 days now, you would think humax would notice and reboot it. i know my HDR FOX T2 is old and they no longer make it but i would expect that the newer bits of kit also use the tv portal and i am not the only one to notuce it is down.hopefully at the start of the working week tomorrow they will fix it

| Sun 19 Mar 2017 13:17:45 #88 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

markreynolds432

i tried it again yesterday and it worked, so hunax have finally rebooted their server

| Tue 21 Mar 2017 17:22:38 #89 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.