My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » YouView DTR-T

Humax YouView iplayer Freezing

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Barney_UK

Hi Everyone,

I have a Humax Youview DTR1000 and have been happy with its performance until this last week or so when it has started to freeze for long periods of time while watching on demand bbc iplayer programs.

I have a good fast fibre broadband connection, I just tested it with my laptop over wifi and got 20Mb up and 6.5Mb down.

The Youview box is connected by cat5 ethernet cable direct to my router so should be even better.

I have restarted everything and this makes no difference.

This problem seems to have happened at the same time as a recent change to the software. I assume it has automatically updated itself recently as the on demand menus and the iplayer menues etc have all changed?

Anyone else with this same problem? It happend today when catching up on Holby and yesterday when catching up on Masterchef, it took nearly 2 hours to watch a 60 minute program!

Any suggestions where I should go to get this sorted, polite answers only please

Thanks for reading...

Cheers

Barney (in the UK)

| Fri 21 Nov 2014 0:15:29 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Barney_UK

For the benefit of anyone that has this same issue with iplayer freezing/buffering, I think I have sorted it by doing a factory reset of my Humax You View Box followed by a restart of all my network equipment

| Tue 25 Nov 2014 21:03:37 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.