My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » FOXSAT HDR

Impending beta software release

(23 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

hummy_glasgow

Hi. Running software version 1.00.15 and trying to get itv player using channel 999 and then green, green, blue, green, green but nothing happens. Am I missing sometthing obvious here?

Brand new to Humax after changing from sky+. Have to say the humax box offers so much more and really pleased so far. Recommend the media server bundle. Using the foxsat hdr 500gb as a central music library. Can also stream recordings on my laptop while sat in the garden.

Would like to try the iplayer though.

Thanks

| Fri 8 Jul 2011 15:43:35 #21 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to the Forum

I have just tried it on a V13 and V15 units, and it appears to be OK

Is BBC iplayer working ok?

| Fri 8 Jul 2011 15:52:19 #22 |
  3. sloppyjoe

sloppyjoe

special member

hummy_glasgow - 11 minutes ago  » 
    Hi. Running software version 1.00.15 and trying to get itv player using channel 999 and then green, green, blue, green, green but nothing happens. Am I missing sometthing obvious here?
    Brand new to Humax after changing from sky+. Have to say the humax box offers so much more and really pleased so far. Recommend the media server bundle. Using the foxsat hdr 500gb as a central music library. Can also stream recordings on my laptop while sat in the garden.
    Would like to try the iplayer though.
    Thanks

I found I had to wait quite a few minutes before it worked, but it did work.

| Fri 8 Jul 2011 15:56:26 #23 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.