My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

Live TV pause/rewind stopped working

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

kingpenda

I'm hoping someone can help. PVR9150T. The pause and rewind facility no longer works for live TV. The indicator bar appears on the screen but that is as far as it goes. It works perfectly with recorded programmes.
    Also, the volume control stopped working some time ago. The indicator appears on the screen and the green bar moves in response to pressing the control but the volume doesn't change. That isn't too much of a problem as I can use the TV's remote to control the volume.
    A reset to default has made no difference to either problem.

| Sun 24 Nov 2013 14:26:56 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

kingpenda - 1 hour ago  » 
    I'm hoping someone can help. PVR9150T. The pause and rewind facility no longer works for live TV.

This is a known problem. The buffer used for time shifting has become corrupt. Either you can format the disk from the HDD Control menu (which will of course delete all recorded programs) or if you are prepared to open up the Humax and attach the drive to a PC then you can use humaxrw with the -D option to delete the time shift buffer; a new one will be created when the Humax boots up.

| Sun 24 Nov 2013 15:31:19 #2 |
  3. Biggles

Biggles

special member

kingpenda - 2 hours ago  » 
    I'm hoping someone can help. PVR9150T. The pause and rewind facility no longer works for live TV. The indicator bar appears on the screen but that is as far as it goes. It works perfectly with recorded programmes.
    Also, the volume control stopped working some time ago. The indicator appears on the screen and the green bar moves in response to pressing the control but the volume doesn't change. That isn't too much of a problem as I can use the TV's remote to control the volume.
    A reset to default has made no difference to either problem.

That would be just after you messed about with the SCART connections I'm guessing. The SCART lead to the TV should be in the Humax TV SCART socket not the VCR SCART socket.

| Sun 24 Nov 2013 17:08:13 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.