My Humax Forum » Forum Site » Site Issues / Problems

login status schizophrenic

(6 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

dandnsmith

I've just had the experience of being told I need to login to post, but the screen keeps showing me as needing to login after the attempt to login.
    On the other hand I found that I was on the list of those watching the forum, could examine my profile.
    I attempted to register again (changed username), and was then again in a state where I could view my profile.
    When I logged out at this (profile) screen and then logged in, it then accepted I was logged in.

How can one complain about this sort of anomaly without being able to login?

| Thu 28 Mar 2013 8:33:39 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

No problems logging in for me, cannot replicate.

Your changed username registration has been rejected as you are now logged in with original.

There is an email address at foot of forum pages for contact.

| Thu 28 Mar 2013 8:46:42 #2 |
  3. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

dandnsmith - I suggest you look at your cache settings. (Tools -Internet options - Browsing History - Settings if using IE).

| Thu 28 Mar 2013 9:45:07 #3 |
  4. Admin

Admin

administrator

dandnsmith - 2 hours ago  » 

How can one complain about this sort of anomaly without being able to login?

A bit strong considering it might not be a fault of the site or its admins/mods. Also considering that this is a non-commercial site, with no funding from anyone (like Humax) or from user subscriptions... then there is really no right to complain...

Issues with this site, should be posted here unless you are unable to do so, then an email to myhumax.org@gmail.com would be the next step.

| Thu 28 Mar 2013 10:54:03 #4 |
  5. gomezz

gomezz

special member

For what it is worth this site is logging me out today which suggests the problems lies at your end.

| Thu 28 Mar 2013 11:36:35 #5 |
  6. Admin

Admin

administrator

What do you mean 'this site is logging me out today'?

Suggesting that it might be the server end 'suggests' that you've done some analysis?

There has been no changes of recent (especially, today) on the server side. I would however 'suggest' that it might be client side if you are using Windows, since there have been many updates of late (admitted not today, but might just be manifesting themselves now.)

Anyone else care to step forward and add to this thread stating their logging in/out issues caused by this site, today?

| Thu 28 Mar 2013 11:54:20 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.