My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Missing indents issue with 1000s

(13 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Faust

special member

Not sure if anyone else has had this issue? Once or twice recently when going into the recording planner of my 1000s I have noticed the channel indents to the left of the recorded programmes have either all been missing or only some of them are populated. If I try to play a recorded programme with the missing indent nothing works, no recorded programme.

I have found the only solution is to power down the whole box by unplugging it. When I power up the unit again this usually solves the issue.

However, I have found another issue has arisen today. The indents in both the recording planner and the EPG are present but are now displayed in plain text only instead to the usual graphics. Rebooting the box has not solved this issue, however, the recordings are playing back OK.

Is anyone else having this issue with the plain text indents or is it yet another fault that has arisen with my unit?

| Sat 4 Oct 2014 20:26:36 #1 |
  2. -gonzo-

-gonzo-

special member

I'm not seeing this (yet) on mine.
    Pass it onto Freesat, could be another bug associated with the recent update.
    customerteam@freesat.co.uk

| Sat 4 Oct 2014 20:51:55 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Faust

special member

One other thing I have noticed to is that the on demand boxes are blank i.e. no iPlayer 4OD thumbnails displayed. However, when I click on the blank space the appropriate player is then available. How strange is all this?

| Sat 4 Oct 2014 22:58:11 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

lloydd

I have exactly the same issue today .. all logos have disappeared and the on demand player boxes are blank. I have tried unplugging for a few minutes and then powering up again but this has not resolved the problem. A few times since the last software update my box has been unresponsive and stuck on the last channel viewed .. the box definately seem a lot more buggy than before!

| Sun 5 Oct 2014 0:01:20 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Mandlebrot

Same here, I'm missing logos today both on On Demand which has blank boxes and the EPG which is now in plain text instead of logos. As above everything seems to be working ok. This has never happened to me before and only started yesterday after what I believe was some Freesat tinkering

| Sun 5 Oct 2014 1:09:17 #5 |
  6. launton

launton

I had it too but it's fixes itself over a few days when it re-pools the info. Case of waiting a while really.

| Sun 5 Oct 2014 22:12:45 #6 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

Faust

special member

This issue now appears to be widespread as I am reading the same type of posts on other forums. It looks as though the boxes are not self-repairing as launton reports as some users are saying this has been happening for days.

We will wait and see.

| Sun 5 Oct 2014 22:19:57 #7 |
  8. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Have used an HDR 1000 and 1010S throughout today, no missing idents at all. Just booted a HB and that is OK as well?

| Sun 5 Oct 2014 22:54:49 #8 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

Faust

special member

Barry - 12 minutes ago  » 
    Have used an HDR 1000 and 1010S throughout today, no missing idents at all. Just booted a HB and that is OK as well?

So are we all imagining this issue then Barry? I powered down my 1000s completely at 21:00 hrs tonight. On boot up exactly the same issue - plain text indents on EPG and planner recordings, blank thumbnails for catch up players.

| Sun 5 Oct 2014 23:09:55 #9 |
  10. -gonzo-

-gonzo-

special member

No idents and Blank On Demand icons here also.

| Sun 5 Oct 2014 23:15:17 #10 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.