My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » FOXSAT HDR

My TV says No Signal -Freesat Hdr Box stuck on a Channel

(4 posts)
  1. Vallyc

Vallyc

I am new to this forum and will appreciate some help. Everything was working fine last night. I left the system on recording on ITV3 +1.
    Today it was stuck on that Channel. I managed to reboot and change channels on the Humax but am getting no pictures on TV - says NO SIGNAL. I cannot tell whether the remote is working therefore on all functions. I have checked that all the cables are still in place.

Is there any advice you can give me. I wondered if there was a way of me performing a factory reset and whether this would help with the problem. If so perhaps some one could point me in the right direction where I could find the instructions. Could I accomplish this not being able to see information on the screen.
    Thanks in advance
    Val

| Sat 5 May 2012 19:33:06 #1 |
  2. gomezz

gomezz

special member

How is the HDR connected to the TV? Using a SCART lead or an HDMI lead. In either case you need to double that lead is fully seated at both ends. Also check that the TV is actually switched to the input the HDR is connected to.

| Sun 6 May 2012 0:44:43 #2 |
  3. Vallyc

Vallyc

Thank you for your prompt reply. I am a novice at this connection business.

I am using an HDMI lead. I checked the cable. Seems OK. The Humax seemed stuck on a Channel ITV 3+ 1 even when I switched it off and on again. Samsung TV said still 'looking for signal' Remote did not appear to be doing anything even after I changed the batteries.
    Got fed up and switched it all off last night. The TV was working fine with my streamer on HDMI2.

Anyway this morning I had another go at it and amazingly the Humax seemed to have freed itself and I could change the channels and it worked with the TV and everything seems back to normal.

Keeping my fingers crossed now.

Val

| Sun 6 May 2012 17:11:39 #3 |
  4. gomezz

gomezz

special member

Possibly the Humax overnight housekeeping sorted the problem out.

| Sun 6 May 2012 20:03:45 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.