My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

PVR-9200T has frozen

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Bradito

Hi, please forgive me if I’m writing in the wrong place about a subject that’s already been covered. I’m new to the site and haven’t figured my way around yet. I have a Humax PVR-9200T which was functioning well until last night since when it seems to have locked up with the word CONNECT on the display. I’ve tried the obvious and checked that all the cables are connected but it made no difference. It isn’t responding to the remote control. I get the feeling I’m being stupid and that it’s probably something perfectly obvious but I can’t work out what. Do any of you experienced Humax users know what’s going in with my Hummy? Perhaps it’s died and I need a new one? Can they be reset? If so, would I lose my recordings? Thank you.

| Sun 13 Jul 2014 11:02:15 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to our Forum

It would appear you are trying to view one of the iptv channels (200 range)

Try changing to a 'normal' channel, if you cannot before the unit locks up then power off, disconnect the aerial, switch on, change to a 'normal' channel, the switch off and reconnect aerial.

| Sun 13 Jul 2014 11:59:19 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Bradito

Hi Barry, thank you very much for your advice. That did the trick. I don't think I would have been able to figure it out on my own. Cheers. Dave

| Sun 13 Jul 2014 22:30:18 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.