My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

PVR9150T

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

TonyCh

Hi

I have a PVR9150T which recently started to display odd characteristics

1. I got through the process of recording something from the guide. when I go and select the recorded item from the recorded list it will not play
    2. I a programme starts to record whilest I am watching the TV the TV goes blank
    3. If a programme is recording and I switch off the TV the programme stops recording.

Have you any idea what could be causing this> my software version is HPTTF1.00.26

Also what is the largest hard drive supported by this model?

Regards

Tony

| Wed 17 Dec 2014 20:26:14 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

TonyCh - 31 minutes ago  » 
    1. I got through the process of recording something from the guide. when I go and select the recorded item from the recorded list it will not play
    2. I a programme starts to record whilest I am watching the TV the TV goes blank
    3. If a programme is recording and I switch off the TV the programme stops recording.

I don't fully understand the cause of your symptoms but the first thing I would do is format the hard drive from teh HDD Control menu item in the record menu.

Also what is the largest hard drive supported by this model?

Somewhere in the region of 1TB; however there is also a limit of 511 on the maximum number of recordings.

| Wed 17 Dec 2014 21:00:31 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

TonyCh

Tks tried that but did not sort the problem. In fact the problem has got worse in that the recorder is switching itself on during the night but not recording. I have found out that my son had installed a 1TB WD hard drive as a surprise. I took that out and put in a WD 320GB drive which the PVR did not appear to recognise in that when I went into the menu the recording option was missing. I have now but the original 160GB drive back in and all seems to be working. It would appear that the PVR does not support 1B or for some reason the 320GB drive

| Sun 21 Dec 2014 9:33:46 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

TonyCh - 1 hour ago  » 
    I have found out that my son had installed a 1TB WD hard drive as a surprise. I took that out and put in a WD 320GB drive which the PVR did not appear to recognise in that when I went into the menu the recording option was missing. I have now but the original 160GB drive back in and all seems to be working. It would appear that the PVR does not support 1B or for some reason the 320GB drive

The SD Humax boxes have always been fussy about what drives will work properly.

| Sun 21 Dec 2014 10:54:13 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

TonyCh

Tks do you have a list of drives that are supported by the SD Humax box> in particular the 9150 I am thinking around 500MB

| Wed 24 Dec 2014 17:47:35 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.