My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Questions/Queries

(62 posts)
  1. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Anyone know if the epg can be made to display only your favourite channels ?

| Fri 7 Sep 2012 10:36:17 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Favourites - You can set 1 favourites list simply a matter of highlighting the channel logo in the guide and pressing OK for options or via freesat channels menu in settings.

In addition I have received the following responses to question I put to Humax:

Padding - Auto padding option is available from the General Settings menu - options are 2, 5, and 10 minutes pre and post padding.

Folders - Series recordings are automatically stored in folders, there is no manual folders option. Recordings can also be filter by Most Recent, Still to Watch, TV Series, Kept, Deleted Soon, and A-Z

Multiple select for delete - No, but deleting is almost instantaneous on this unit.

Skip function - Yes, options are instant replay 7, 15, and 30 seconds - skip forward 30, 60, and 120 seconds

Wi-Fi - The HDR-1000S can be used with a Humax WiFi dongle, unfortunately we cannot 100% confirm if this will be supported at launch, if it is not it will be supported shortly after launch.

Manual Timers - Yes

Auto delete - User configurable on/off in General Settings menu

Resolution change - Yes

Display Format change - Yes

Content sharing via home network - From launch you will be able to use the HDR-1000S as a client device (so you will be able to access content from a shared device in your home (PC, Laptop, NAS, HDR-FOX T2). We plan to include the server functionality at a later date.

Record on demand - No

Will DiSEqC switches be supported: Yes, during installation of the product it can detect the DiSEqC input required. The HDR-1000S will support DiSEqC 1.0 and 2.0

Will Motorise Systems be supported: Unfortunately not from launch. We are planning to support DiSEqC 1.2 and USALS at a later date.

Will SCD (Single Cable Distribution) be supported: Unfortunately not from launch, we do plan to support SCD a few months after the product is released.

| Fri 7 Sep 2012 13:01:57 #2 |
  3. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Thanks Barry sounds great

| Fri 7 Sep 2012 13:07:09 #3 |
  4. gomezz

gomezz

special member

Barry - 1 hour ago  » deleting is almost instantaneous on this unit

Now that is one feature I would like to see them retrofit to the Foxsat HDR. Is it really instantaneous or just does it in the background without limiting other usage?

| Fri 7 Sep 2012 14:07:17 #4 |
  5. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Any chance of finding out if you can record the timeshift buffer (retrospectively from the beginning of the current programme (if present) ?

| Fri 7 Sep 2012 14:29:51 #5 |
  6. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

The more I hear the more I like the sound of it.

| Fri 7 Sep 2012 15:11:25 #6 |
  7. Barry

Barry

senior admin

gomezz - 1 hour ago  » 

Barry - 1 hour ago  » deleting is almost instantaneous on this unit

Now that is one feature I would like to see them retrofit to the Foxsat HDR. Is it really instantaneous or just does it in the background without limiting other usage?

Similar to your Youview unit in that respect.

| Fri 7 Sep 2012 15:19:49 #7 |
  8. Barry

Barry

senior admin

grahamlthompson - 1 hour ago  » 
    Any chance of finding out if you can record the timeshift buffer (retrospectively from the beginning of the current programme (if present) ?

Yes it does

| Fri 7 Sep 2012 15:47:55 #8 |
  9. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Barry - 8 minutes ago  » 

grahamlthompson - 1 hour ago  » 

Yes it does

Brilliant, I can hear the cheers from here

| Fri 7 Sep 2012 15:56:59 #9 |
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

cheule

Is that remote a learning remote? I don't see the four white buttons like we had on the HDR remote.

| Tue 11 Sep 2012 20:18:54 #11 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.