My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » FOXSAT HDR

Raydons software - webif not working after update

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

MikeSett

I've just updated various bits on custom fw 4.1.1 through the update process inc the Web front end webif which I think went up to 2.0. However it now will not give me any access via port 80 with the site not available. Samba does work as does telnet but not the Web server.
    Any suggestions on how to restart it? Simply restarting the box doesn't work.

| Sun 8 Dec 2013 18:22:09 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

MikeSett

In order to try and remedy this I have updated the firmware now to 4.1.2.
    However on its own this still did not get any response from the web server. I assume mongoose the webserver was just not starting for some reason.
    Just before all this started I had forgotten the password to access the website so I had to reset it via the pass-reset option in telnet session.
    Initially the pass-reset allowed me access and it was after this that I made the updates and it all went downhill.
    I reran the pass-reset again and then ran the command service command mongoose from telnet to seemingly successfully restart the service. Mongoose was also set off in the service management screen and so was set to autostart.
    This all seemed to resolve the problem.

| Tue 10 Dec 2013 0:21:15 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.