My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

Registering Picasa in myhumax.net

(6 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

dalek

I've tried to access the Picasa icon when using the Humax portal, but get message to register in myhumax.net. I already have an account on that site, so I assume I need to put my Picasa details in. However when I log onto myhumax.net, there is no icon for Picasa. Can anyone tell me what I am supposed to do to use Picasa on the Humax Portal.
    Many thanks.
    Dale

| Wed 19 Nov 2014 13:20:33 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

On myhumax.net after logging in click on my page (next to your log in name) - then on left hand side 'Manage App Account' If the Picasa icon is present it should have a icon next to it, click on that to sync the app.

| Wed 19 Nov 2014 13:41:56 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

dalek

Barry - 1 hour ago  » 
    On myhumax.net after logging in click on my page (next to your log in name) - then on left hand side 'Manage App Account' If the Picasa icon is present it should have a icon next to it, click on that to sync the app.

Thanks Barry.
    I tried what you said but the Portal is still telling me I need to register Picasa.
    Regards
    Dale

| Wed 19 Nov 2014 15:08:00 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Ralphss8

I get exactly the same. I had the authorisation from Google for Humax to access so what else do I need to do?? I'm still beinmg told to go to MyHumax and register.

| Sun 4 Jan 2015 9:41:39 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

skygrowler

where is TV apps ?

| Thu 12 Nov 2015 10:17:51 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

skygrowler

aha , you need to change from "family " to your account user name and the put your pin number in , am i the last to know this

| Thu 12 Nov 2015 10:40:05 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.