My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Small clock icon appearing in box display window

(7 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

ferrylass

Does anyone know what the small clock icon on the display on the front of the box means. It looks like the one that appears on the TV guide when you set a reminder but it is reversed. At first I thought it was telling me that I had programs set to record but its not there all the time and I don't have any reminders set either. The manual is no help at all.

| Thu 24 Jan 2013 22:47:52 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

jimlfc69

I think it means you have set your box to turn itself on automatically?

| Thu 24 Jan 2013 23:13:25 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

ferrylass

Nope.... I haven't done that either.

| Fri 25 Jan 2013 11:29:12 #3 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

ferrylass - 4 hours ago  » 
    Nope.... I haven't done that either.

I think it indicates the box has woken from full sby to recording sby (15 mins before a accurate recording is due). When the actual recording starts it's joined by a rec icon. Mine is due to wake at 16:45 today so I will have a closer look then. If you plug a usb powered device into the front usb socket (like a usb HDD) you can see the box has woken up.

| Fri 25 Jan 2013 16:12:25 #4 |
  5. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Another fine theory shot down in flames , box has woke up but no clock icon yet.

| Fri 25 Jan 2013 17:47:54 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

dancingbarber

Graham , these are the icons that I was complaining about some time ago. Humax have provided no documentation about these at all.

BTW richersounds are providing me with a replacement box next week so I will give it another chance to impress !!! However if it fails or I have to tinker with it again the new Manhattan box looks quite good and has a much better manual provided.

| Fri 25 Jan 2013 19:27:58 #6 |
  7. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

dancingbarber - 9 minutes ago  » 
    Graham , these are the icons that I was complaining about some time ago. Humax have provided no documentation about these at all.
    BTW richersounds are providing me with a replacement box next week so I will give it another chance to impress !!! However if it fails or I have to tinker with it again the new Manhattan box looks quite good and has a much better manual provided.

When I looked earlier box was in sby and recording and both icons were lit so I expected the same to happen again. It didn't box now back in full sby and should wake up again in 5 minutes.

You will have to manually update the firmware on the replacement box to fix the failure to record first programme of the day.

http://myhumax.org/forum/topic/new-software-version-10022

| Fri 25 Jan 2013 19:41:24 #7 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.