My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

Suddenly - no signal

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

coxwalls

My HDR-FOX T2 has been receiving signals with no problem. However, I removed the aerials I wanted to alter the route of the aerials. However, when I replaced the aerials as they were, the TV receives a signal loud and bright - this being routed through the PVR, but the PVR informs me that there is "no signal" or the signal is too weak. The programme guide is still there in full - but perhaps this was loaded before I started mucking about with the aerial

I have had a growing problem (which may or may not be connected to this) in that it now and again informs me that I might be missing some stations, and that I should do a new search (which I have done - but the same message shortly recurs)

Does anyone recognise all this and have a solution?

Since posting this, I have tried using a signal booster in the aerial - but to no effect. Also, I have routed the incoming aerial direct to the Humax and then from the Humax to the TV. The TV has a good picture, but the Humax is receiving no signal.

Does this begin to look like an internal fault to the Humax?

| Wed 28 Mar 2012 21:45:57 #1 |
  2. athomson

athomson

special member

I think the message about doing a new search is part of the digital switch over preperation, I get that too - I get my signal from Crystal Palace. Which transmitter are you getting a signal from? Does your TV tell you the strength of the signal?

Andy

| Thu 29 Mar 2012 7:39:24 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.