My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » YouView DTR-T

Temperamental Youview Box DTR T1000

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

MSEdwards

Good Evening
    I'm having problems with a Humax Youview box which was passed onto me from the original owners. When i first plugged it in it worked as advertised. The following day, i turned it on and it stayed on the Youview Nearly ready page. After a while i just turned it off. I then tried the following day and the same thing happened. I spoke to a Humax customer adviser and he told me to do a maintenance mode software update, which i did and again, it worked fine. The following day i turned it on and it was working but the screen went funny, as if it was a signal fault. I decided to repeat what the adviser said but now, when the downloading is progressing, it appears the tv goes into a stand-by mode. The remote only works when the youview box works and so half the time i'm turning it off by the switch at the back. Help!!

| Wed 20 Aug 2014 19:40:53 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

JamesB

special member

The download of the software shouldn't take long enough for the TV to go into standby. Did you check your internet connection?

When you say the screen went funny - in what way? What was the box doing (live tv, playback, EPG, catchup, etc) when the screen went funny?

| Wed 20 Aug 2014 20:00:16 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.