My Humax Forum » WELCOME to the forums!

The red light

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

theater66

Is it just me, sometimes i forget if my box is recording and turn om my tv and then my box, if i happen to be recording doesn't that mean ive turned it of, i can't believe that you have a red light for recording and a red light for turning it of, am i missing something, thanks.

| Mon 1 Dec 2014 19:40:13 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Not sure what box you have or are you just referring to the red light on the remote.

You can't actually turn off your box while it's recording (other than pulling out the plug or switching the plug off). It just goes into recording sby. Everything but the video and audio out is still working. Turning it on again should give a near instant boot, until any recording is completed and the box returns to full sby. .

| Mon 1 Dec 2014 19:48:27 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

grahamlthompson - 4 minutes ago  » 
    Not sure what box you have or are you just referring to the red light on the remote.

Sounds like an HDR-2000 or 1800. I agree with the OP that indication of the state of the box (recording or standby) is very poor and now that loop through in standby is fixed would be top of my list to fix.

| Mon 1 Dec 2014 19:55:38 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.