My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

Time Team and the 9200T

(3 posts)
  1. FenderBender

FenderBender

administrator

Has anyone noticed any issues when watching/playing back Time Team on a 9150/9200/9300?

For quite a while I've been irritated by the constant sound dropouts throughout the programme, and I've always put this down to interference. Sometimes, when the sound drops the video will also skip forward a few seconds.

However, other channels recorded at the same time do not suffer the same "interference". Nor is the HD channel affected, as I can watch the entire programme on my HD Fox T2 without so much as a hiccup.

It seems that this, and some other programmes, are affected only on Channel 4, and perhaps only becuase I receive my TV from Winter Hill.

Can anyone who watches Time Team on a Sunday evening on their Humax SD box from the Winter Hill comment?

| Tue 5 Mar 2013 8:56:05 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

spospe

I too get my recordings from Winter Hill, but do not suffer from the problem you describe. I have recorded and watched the current series of Time Team without any problems at all.

Sorry of this does not especially help you, but it does seem to point to your box and not the transmitter / Channel 4

| Mon 11 Mar 2013 19:50:17 #2 |
  3. FenderBender

FenderBender

administrator

Thats what I thought. Thanks for the info.

| Mon 11 Mar 2013 20:29:20 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.