My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

.TS Files Won't Play

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

buserian

I've got a 9200T, and have recently been experimenting with pulling some of the programs off the PVR to play on a laptop. Some playback fine in VLC, but others I get a few shifting blocks, and no audio. I've tried copying them from the PVR again, but no difference. They play fine on the 9200T.

I'm using HumaxGUI from the 9200T downloads page to transfer the files, and VLC to watch them. Any advice on how to get the problem programs to play?

Cheers,
    Graham

| Sat 31 Dec 2011 9:22:18 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Try Splash Lite

http://mirillis.com/en/products/splash.html

| Sat 31 Dec 2011 11:21:01 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

buserian

Splash refuses to play the problem programs at all - I get an instant "can't open input file" error.

Can anyone else help, please?

Cheers,
    Graham

| Mon 2 Jan 2012 19:45:58 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Ruth900

Hi I don't know if this will help but I've been using Hummyreadfiles 0.94 to take the files off the Humax and playing them with DVD Play or changing the file extension from .ts to .rec and playing and editing with MPEG Streamclip but to do this you need the old version of Streamclip as the recent versions have removed this capability, also it doesn't work too well with 64bit like my new computer. I hope this helps .Good luck .Ruth

| Wed 4 Jan 2012 4:34:00 #4 |
  5. aldaweb

aldaweb

administrator

Welcome to the forum Graham

ISTR having similar problems early on (is it really 7 years ago?). Some of the files could be opened in videoredo and then edited but there was a setting that needed to be adjusted first. I don't remember what that was but it would be on videoredo's forum - somthing like the number of gops or frames to be read when opening the file. Videoredo isn't free though there is a trial, but you may want to try a free one first such MPEGstreamclip (which requires an older version of quicktime) or Project X (which uses Java).

| Wed 4 Jan 2012 19:51:49 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.