My Humax Forum » WELCOME to the forums!

Using the Humax Option on Home Page

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

KENNETHTARRAN

Hello,
    I bought a Humax HDR-101S box recently and I have to say that I'm pleased with what I've seen up to now.

I've been trying to get my head around copying files, e.g. music files, having put a memory stick in the front USB socket. I tried to copy a file from the stick to the HDD and having got to copy selected, found it less than intuitive to actually get the file copied. Somehow the file did get copied to the HDD, I'm not sure how, so then I created a new folder on the HDD, hoping to copy the file into this folder or even the My Music folder. I have to admit defeat

I spoke to a guy at Humax support and asked him if there was any formal guide available which fully explained the copying process. He told me that Humax only make the box, the software which runs on the box is supplied by Freetime - so the answer is no there isn't a guide available. This I reckon is pretty poor.

So I've come to you guys on this forum to see if you can help me out and give me some decent advice on the copying process.

If you can, I'd be very grateful indeed. Has anyone else found problems with this option or is it me being stupid?

Looking forward to hearing from you,
    Ken

| Fri 29 Aug 2014 15:06:22 #1 |
  2. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

Welcome to the forum.

It confused me at first,
    There are separate partitions for the units recording and anything you import. Access to the imported files is via Home > Humax > video etc.

Can't check at the moment but I remember when I inserted the stick the copy options came up.

| Fri 29 Aug 2014 16:27:56 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.