My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

Wont stop recording

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

mrnutkin

My 9300t has part recorded a programme but it says it is still recording. The programme was a couple of days ago and the listing says it recorded 8 mins yet the recording lasts 5 hours. The problem is that it is still showing as currently recording even though it has stopped.As a result I am only able to record 1 programme at a time. I have tried using the stop button, I also tried recording a "3rd" programme which gave me the option to cancel the offending programme but even though I chose to cancel it it didn't cancel and still shows as still recording. How do I get rid of it without resetting and consequently wiping all the other stuff I have recorded?

| Sun 22 Feb 2015 9:52:06 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

mrnutkin - 10 minutes ago  » 
    My 9300t has part recorded a programme but it says it is still recording.

The first thing to try is putting the box into standby and waiting for a minute and then turning off the mains supply. Wait for a minute and then start it again and see if the problem is resolved.

| Sun 22 Feb 2015 10:04:37 #2 |
  3. Biggles

Biggles

special member

mrnutkin - 12 hours ago  » 

How do I get rid of it without resetting and consequently wiping all the other stuff I have recorded?

A Default Setting does not delete your recordings (which are stored on the hard disk), page GB62 of the manual.

| Sun 22 Feb 2015 22:24:19 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.